8-STRINGS BOUZOUKI (PGN001Α)
I want to play it he says because I like watching it! This connection of appearance and sound is never accidental. Some look at the shells, some at the plants of the figure, and some at the whole, trying to relate them to their own personal playing style and sound! Embraced by Australian green abalone shell and with a modern design the new model is rated as a very soft and warm instrument! Completely handmade! Ideal for four-string bouzouki lovers of any level. It was designed and released exclusively by the S. Miltiadou workshop.
You can buy it now by online order or after consultation with the shop. If it is not immediately available, the shop is at your disposal ready to serve you for a new order!
Body: walnut 60 strips (acrylic and MOP shells decorations)
Neck: Linden & ebony wood
Fretboard: Ebony Master grade
Top: German Spruce Master grade
Hole material: Green Abalone Shells
Pickguard material: Pearl acrylic & Green Abalone Shells
Top purfling: Green Abalone Shells
Fretboard marks material: Green Abalone Shells & Pearl Acrylic
Bridge wood: Ebony
Scale length: 67 cm
Finish: High Gloss Finishing
Tuning Machines: Grover (Silver)
In order to proceed with a purchase of a new instrument, you have to know some of the shop additional and important information.
Getting a new instrument:
- The manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty. For more information about the guarantee CLICK HERE
- You get a unique warranty booklet for each instrument. For more information about the booklet CLICK HERE
- You are entitled to five free services. For more information about the services CLICK HERE
It is also important to know that:
- the instrument shop does not accept trades in used instruments from other manufacturers for the purchase of a new one.
- the prices listed do not include any hard case or bag for the instrument.