With every purchase the manufacturer provides a total of five free service, for the first two years from date of purchase. They are scheduled to become stable and the history of the instrument is recorded in the warranty booklet which is given to the owner along with the instrument. In order to fulfill every free service it is necessary to present the warranty booklet.
What may include a free service:
- cleaningand care of the fretboard
- equalization offrets
- cleaning orchanging of nut and saddle
- change of strings
- set-up of bridgeanduppernut
- correction in case ofminimum fretboardwarping
- generalinstrument cleaningwith special
It is clarified that for the free service:
- materialcosts are not included. Only theservices are included
- are specific content, without changesby the owner (buyer)
- it is notnecessary to have/existsa service.