8-STRINGS BOUZOUKI (PGN074A)
The unique spiral, the decorations on the body and the special fretboard design are the absolute elements of decoration! It is important to mention that the hole is formed from 24×2 differently shaped shell pieces as well as you notice the very small details on the head stock, all by hand! The rosewood on the body will impress you with its special timbre! Completely handmade! Ideal for four-string bouzouki lovers of any level. It was designed and released exclusively by the S. Miltiadou workshop.
You can buy it now by online order or after consultation with the shop. If it is not immediately available, the shop is at your disposal ready to serve you for a new order!
Body: Walnut & Indian Rosewood 40 strips (acrylic & MOP shells decorations)
Neck: Linden & Ebony wood
Fretboard: Ebony Master grade
Top: German Spruce Master grade
Hole material: Mother of pearl shell
Pickguard material: Mother of pearl shell & pearl acrylic
Top purfling: Mother of pearl shell
Fretboard marks material: Pearl Acrylic
Bridge wood: Ebony
Scale length: 67 cm
Finish: High Gloss Finishing
Tuning Machines: Grover (Silver)
In order to proceed with a purchase of a new instrument, you have to know some of the shop additional and important information.
Getting a new instrument:
- The manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty. For more information about the guarantee CLICK HERE
- You get a unique warranty booklet for each instrument. For more information about the booklet CLICK HERE
- You are entitled to five free services. For more information about the services CLICK HERE
It is also important to know that:
- the instrument shop does not accept trades in used instruments from other manufacturers for the purchase of a new one.
- the prices listed do not include any hard case or bag for the instrument.