8-STRINGS BOUZOUKI (PGN038)
€ 1.750,00 (19% VAT incl.)
Combining all parts of the instrument with a specific pattern over and over and using subtle elements in the decoration brings out the design detail and makes the instrument even more impressive! By choosing this one you will get a completely handmade instrument to these standards! Just for your own pleasure! Ideal for four-string bouzouki lovers of any level. It was designed and released exclusively by the S. Miltiadou workshop.
You can buy it now by online order or after consultation with the shop. If it is not immediately available, the shop is at your disposal ready to serve you for a new order!
Body: walnut 40 strips with handmade side acrylic decorations
Neck: Linden & ebony wood
Fretboard: Ebony Master grade
Top: German Spruce Master grade
Hole material: Mother of pearl shell
Pickguard material: Mother of pearl, Abalone shells and Acrylic
Top purfling: Pearl Acrylic
Fretboard marks material: Mother of pearl dots & Pearl acrylic
Bridge wood: Ebony
Scale length: 67 cm
Finish: High Gloss Finishing
Tuning Machines: Grover (Silver)
In order to proceed with a purchase of a new instrument, you have to know some of the shop additional and important information.
Getting a new instrument:
- The manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty. For more information about the guarantee CLICK HERE
- You get a unique warranty booklet for each instrument. For more information about the booklet CLICK HERE
- You are entitled to five free services. For more information about the services CLICK HERE
It is also important to know that:
- the instrument shop does not accept trades in used instruments from other manufacturers for the purchase of a new one.
- the prices listed do not include any hard case or bag for the instrument.