8-STRINGS BOUZOUKI (PGN074B)
The red of the fire and the finesse of the black are impressive, but we will focus on the formation of the spiral! The spiral symbolizes time, growth, continuity and the rhythm of the breath of life itself! On the other hand, we should mention that the hole is formed by 24×2 differently shaped shell pieces as well as the very small details on the head stock, all by hand! And of course, it would be impossible to omit the essential elements of walnut, i.e. the warm and soft sound color! Completely handmade! Ideal for four-string bouzouki lovers of any level. It was designed and released exclusively by the S. Miltiadou workshop.
You can buy it now by online order or after consultation with the shop. If it is not immediately available, the shop is at your disposal ready to serve you for a new order!
Body: Walnut 60 strips
Neck: Linden & Ebony wood
Fretboard: Ebony Master grade
Top: German Spruce Master grade
Hole material: Mother of pearl shell
Pickguard material: Mother of pearl shell & red acrylic
Top purfling: Mother of pearl shell
Fretboard marks material: Mother of pearl shell
Bridge wood: Ebony
Scale length: 67 cm
Finish: High Gloss Finishing
Tuning Machines: Grover (Silver)
In order to proceed with a purchase of a new instrument, you have to know some of the shop additional and important information.
Getting a new instrument:
- The manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty. For more information about the guarantee CLICK HERE
- You get a unique warranty booklet for each instrument. For more information about the booklet CLICK HERE
- You are entitled to five free services. For more information about the services CLICK HERE
It is also important to know that:
- the instrument shop does not accept trades in used instruments from other manufacturers for the purchase of a new one.
- the prices listed do not include any hard case or bag for the instrument.